The Forms Workshop For Therapists In Private Practice
|Are you an experienced clinician who finds that you spend too much time on paperwork or the “organizing” or business aspects of your practice? Are you a newly licensed therapist who wants to set up your private practice efficiently from the start? Are you a clinician that would like to spend less time on paperwork?
This is the workshop that will SAVE YOU HOURS OF WORK EACH MONTH, showing you short-cuts, offering helpful organizational and time saving hints, and give you ready to copy sample forms including:
• Client confidentiality forms
• Consent to treatment forms
• Release forms
• Fee arrangement forms
• Billing forms (HICFA/standard/MCOs/EAPs)
If you would like to register for this course please fill out this online form and pay by PayPal or check (see below).
NOTE: All workshops can be done as individual consultations by phone or in my office. Presentations are available for your group, agency or conferences. Please call or e-mail for more information.
Workshop fee: $80. For CEUs (California MFTs, LCSWs) add $5.00. BBS Provider #PCE600.
To pay through PayPal, please click the button below:
- A Brief Course on Brief Therapy
- Build/Expand Your Private Practice: How to Have a Thriving Fee-For-Service Practice
- Getting a Psychology Teaching Job
- Getting on Managed Care/EAP/PPO Provider Panels
- How To Set And Raise Fees
- Strategies to Increase Managed Care/EAP/PPO Referrals
- The Forms Workshop For Therapists In Private Practice
- Why Don’t You Have a Website?
- Writing Effective Treatment Plans